SRWC Parking - Updated June 6, 2011
SRWC parking options for individuals without a valid UWO parking permit:
- Free 2 hour parking in the 8 stalls on Osceola St. directly south of the SRWC.
- Lot #13 is free from Friday 4:30 p.m. - Monday 6:00 a.m.
- $.75/hour parking in Lot #13 (when a paid parking receipt is secured from an Osceola St. pay station)
- $.75/hour parking along Osceola St. east of the SRWC
- $.75/hour parking in lower level of the High Ave. parking ramp
- Evening commuter (4:00 p.m. - midnight) parking passes can be purchased at Parking Services: $25/semester or $45/full year). For more information, visit http://www.uwosh.edu/parking/Permits.html#EveningPermits.
- One-day parking permits can be purchased for $2.00 at the Visitor Parking Information Booth (Lot 15), at the Parking Services Office in Blackhawk Commons, or at University Books & More in Reeve Union
- Motorcycles/mopeds, with a valid motorcycle parking permit, may park in designated motorcycle parking spaces. There are motorcycle spaces on the first level of the ramp and in Lots #13 and 6a. Mopeds, with a permit, may also park in bike racks.
For more parking information, please click on the following link:http://www.tts.uwosh.edu/parking/index.html
Individuals are also encouraged to use the Oshkosh Transit System, free to all UW Oshkosh students, faculty, & staff who show a valid Titan Card. The nearest bus stop is <.1 mile from the SRWC. Each Oshkosh Transit System bus is now equipped with a bike rack, part of the Bike N Ride program.