SRWC Parking - Updated December 2014
SRWC parking options for individuals without a valid UWO parking permit:
- Metered parking in the 10 stalls on Osceola St. directly south of the SRWC ($0.75/hour; valid for up to two hours).
- Lot #13 is free from Friday 4:00 p.m. - Monday 6:00 a.m.
- $0.75/hour parking in Lot #13; valid weekdays 6:00 am-midnight (when a paid parking receipt is secured from an Osceola St. pay station).
- $0.75/hour parking along Osceola St. east of the SRWC (must display valid pay station receipt).
- $0.75/hour parking in lower level of the High Ave. parking ramp (must pay at the pay station).
- An evening commuter permit (valid 4:00 p.m. - midnight) can be purchased at Parking Services: $30/semester or $50/full year.
parking permits can be purchased for $3.00 at the Parking Services Office in Blackhawk
Commons, or at University Books & More in Reeve Union.
with a valid motorcycle parking permit, may park in designated
motorcycle parking spaces. There are motorcycle spaces in lots 13, 6a, and on the first
level of the ramp. A moped with a valid permit may park next to bike racks or in the designated motorcycle areas.
For more information or a campus map, call Parking Services (920) 424-4455 (open weekdays 7:45 am-4:30 pm) or visit the Parking Services website.
Parking Services provides free bus transportation through the City of Oshkosh GOTransit bus system to all UW Oshkosh students, faculty, and staff who show a valid Titan Card. The nearest bus stop is <.1 mile from the SRWC. Each GoTransit bus is equipped with a bike rack.