Fall 2015 Employment Opportunities
We are currently accepting applications for the fall 2015 semester. Online application available at the bottom of this page.
Looking for a campus job in a great environment? Student Recreation offers a variety of student employment opportunities. Opportunities include:
- Administrative Assistant
- Building Managers
- Climbing Wall Facilitators
- Custodial Staff
- Front Desk Attendants
- Graphic Design
- Group Exercise Instructors
- Intramural Officials
- Personal Trainers
- Weight Room & Cardio Floor Attendants
- Xpeditions Attendants
- Xpeditions Trip Leaders
- Prompt and reliable.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Knowledge of and experience with position(s) of interest is preferred.
- Able to consistently meet duty expectations and enforce facility rules.
- Belief in the benefits of regular exercise shown by active participation, appearance, and attitude.
- Willing to work some weekends, early and/or late shifts.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh is committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military status, veteran status, arrest or conviction record, or political affiliation in admissions, educational programs or activities, and employment, including employment of disable veterans and veterans of the Vietnam Era, as required by applicable laws and regulations. Inquiries concerning Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and the Americans With Disabilities Amendments Act of 2008, may be directed to the Director of Equity and Affirmative Action, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, 800 Algoma Boulevard, Oshkosh, Wisconsin, 54901 (phone) 920-424-0330.