Fall 2014 Employment
- Online applications for Intramural Official positions for 2014-2015 should be received by April 17, 2014 for full consideration.
- Online applications for front desk staff and student custodian positions for the fall 2014 semester should be received by March 30, 2014.
- Online applications for Xpeditions Outdoor Recreation for the fall 2014 semester should be received by March 21, 2014.
- Individuals interested in Group Exercise instructor positions should contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 11, 2014.
Looking for a campus job in a great environment? Student Recreation offers a variety of student employment opportunities. Opportunities include:
- Administrative Assistant
- Building Managers
- Climbing Wall Facilitators
- Custodial Staff
- Front Desk Attendants
- Graphic Design
- Group Exercise Instructors
- Intramural Officials
- Personal Trainers
- Weight Room & Cardio Floor Attendants
- Xpeditions Attendants
- Xpeditions Trip Leaders
Please note that we currently do not have any positions available for the Spring 2014 semester. We will post any available positions as they become available.
- Prompt and reliable.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Knowledge of and experience with position(s) of interest is preferred.
- Able to consistently meet duty expectations and enforce facility rules.
- Belief in the benefits of regular exercise shown by active participation, appearance, and attitude.
- Willing to work some weekends, early and/or late shifts.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
To apply please complete our online application.