735 Pearl Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Phone: (920) 424-3047
(920) 424-1245 (SRWC Front Desk)
Facility Requests & Reservations
SRWC parking options for individuals without a valid UWO parking permit.
- Metered parking on Osceola Street directly south of the SRWC ($1.00/hour; valid for up to two hours).
- Lot #13 is free from Friday 4 p.m. through Monday 6 a.m.
- $1.00/hour parking in Lot #13; valid weekdays 6 a.m.-midnight (when a paid parking receipt is secured from an Osceola Street pay station).
- $1.00/hour parking along Osceola Street east of the SRWC (must display valid pay station receipt).
- $1.00/hour parking in lower level of the High Avenue parking ramp (must pay at the pay station).
- An evening commuter permit (valid 4 p.m. – midnight) can be purchased at Parking Services: $40/semester or $75/full year.
- One-day parking permits can be purchased for $3.00 at the Parking Services Office in Blackhawk Commons, or at University Books & More in Reeve Union.
- Motorcycles/mopeds, with a valid motorcycle parking permit, may park in designated motorcycle parking spaces. There are motorcycle spaces in lots 13, 6a, and on the first level of the ramp. A moped with a valid permit may park next to bike racks or in the designated motorcycle areas.
For more information or a campus map, call Parking Services (920) 424-4455 (open weekdays 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m.) or visit the Parking Services website.
Parking Services provides free bus transportation through the City of Oshkosh GOTransit bus system to all UW Oshkosh students, faculty, and staff who show a valid Titan Card. The nearest bus stop is <0.1 mile from the SRWC. Each GoTransit bus is equipped with a bike ra