UW Oshkosh Students and SRWC Members
Golf clubs and balls are available; however, you may bring your own. You can reserve your tee time by calling the SRWC front desk at (920) 424 – 1245. The cost is $5 per person per hour.
UW Oshkosh Faculty and Staff Non-members
Golf clubs and balls are available; however, you may bring your own. You can reserve your tee time by calling the SRWC front desk at (920) 424 – 1245. The cost is $10 per person per hour.
Fall and Spring Semester: 6 a.m – 3 p.m.
Summer: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Pay in advance at the front desk.
- You will be asked to leave when your time is finished. If you wish to keep playing you must go back to the front desk and pay before you can continue. This option is only available if someone else has not already reserved the subsequent time slot.
- Only those who have paid the fee are allowed in the simulator area.
- Only one golfer in the simulator room at a time. All other golfers need to stay behind the simulator room, even when putting.
- Please do not touch the screen or projector at any time.
- Please use care with simulator and screen. If there is a problem with any of the simulator equipment please locate a staff member for assistance.
- No refunds for partially unused simulator time.
- Regular golf rules and etiquette needs be followed at all times.
- No spiked shoes are allowed.
- In the event that there are two small groups at the same time, we reserve the right to put the two groups together. As a general rule, however, we will not put golfers together.
- If you lose a ball, do not attempt to retrieve the ball. Please find a staff member for assistance.
- Each paid hour starts at the scheduled time, even if the golfer(s) have not arrived.
- Please be on time for tee time.
- No swearing or objectionable language. You will receive a warning, and if you continue, you will be asked to leave.
We reserve the right to terminate any golfers play.
For questions, comments or concerns please email email@example.com.